These aren’t just any used boilers. We find lightly used boilers that have never undergone major repairs, from brands like Cleaver Brooks, Hurst and Nebraska. Then we recondition them like nobody’s business.
Our unique 28 point boiler reconditioning process covers the inspection and repair or replacement of every single component of the boiler. This ensures that every used boiler we sell is in top operating condition. Even better, we're able to deliver them as custom engineered solutions, specifically designed for your exact needs.
Don’t settle for an old steam boiler with a fresh coat of paint on it. You want a boiler that has been reconditioned the way we do it, because “Boilers are our business.”
Our Reconditioning Process May Include:
- Complete retube
- UV Thickness testing of pressure components
- Replacement of non-working components with 100% New parts
- 1.5x hydrostatic test certified by the National Board
- Replace all insulation and jacketing
- 2 coats of automotive quality paint and finish
- Full-load test-fire
Why buy a Used, Reconditioned Boiler?
Our 28 Point Reconditioning Process
Backed by Powerhouse