Frame mounted shell and tube heat exchanger for transferring heat from steam to hydronic water. Heat exchanger is contstucted in accordance with ASME Section VIII code requirements. Steam control valving is included and installed for immediate use.
- Equipment TypeFrame mounted
- Output Capacity1,000 - 2,000 GPM
- Design Pressure150
- Input TypeSaturated Steam
- Output TypeHydronic Hot Water
- Powerhouse ModelHX-2000
- Unit DesignSkid Mounted
- HX ManufacturerJDF Tube & Coil
- HX ModelBEU-24-48-2
- HX Design TypeShell & Tube
- HX Surface Area - Approx. 326 FT²
- Design Pressure - Shell150 PSIG
- Design Pressure - Tube150 PSIG
- Max Flow - Tube Side2,000 GPM
- Use TypeSteam - Water
- Shell MaterialSteel
- Head MaterialCast Iron
- Tubesheet MaterialSteel
- Tube MaterialCopper
- Tube Diameter0.75" OD
- Gastket MaterialCompressed Fiber
- Steam (In)6.0" 150# FLG. // QTY 1
- Condensate (Out)2.0" NPT // QTY 1
- HHW Supply (Out)10.0" 150# FF FLG. // QTY 1
- HHW Return (In)10.0" 150# FF FLG. // QTY 1
- Overall Length11' 07"
- Overall Height08' 10"
- Overall Width04' 11"
- Shipping Weight3,500 LBS