Frame mounted shell and tube heat exchanger for transferring heat from steam to hydronic water. Heat exchanger is contstucted in accordance with ASME Section VIII code requirements. Steam control valving is included and installed for immediate use.
- Equipment TypeFrame mounted
- Output Capacity500 - 1,000 PPH
- Design Pressure150
- Input TypeSaturated Steam
- Output TypeHydronic Hot Water
- Powerhouse ModelHX-1000
- Unit DesignSkid Mounted
- HX ManufacturerBell & Gossett
- HX ModelOSU-189-2
- HX Design TypeShell & Tube
- HX Surface Area - Approx435 FT²
- Design Pressure - Shell150 PSIG
- Design Pressure - Tube150 PSIG
- Max Flow - Tube Side1,000 GPM
- Use TypeSteam - Water
- Shell MaterialSteel
- Head MaterialCast Iron
- Tubesheet MaterialSteel
- Tube MaterialCopper
- Tube Diameter0.75" 0D
- Gastket Material Compressed Fiber
- Steam (In)6.0" 150# FLG. // QTY 1
- Condensate (Out)2.0" NPT // QTY 1
- HHW Supply (Out)6.0" 150# FF FLG. // QTY 1
- HHW Return (In)6.0" 150# FLG. // QTY 1
Electrical (Not Required)
- Voltage120/3/60 V/PH/HZ
- Amperage20 AMPS
- Overall Length12' 08"
- Overall Height09' 0"
- Overall Width04' 05"
- Shipping Weight5,000 LBS